[ntp:questions] ACTS / PTB modem refclock

Heiko Gerstung heiko.gerstung at meinberg.de
Tue Apr 24 21:07:19 UTC 2007

Dave,

thank you for your fast reply. I tried exactly that configuration, but
used the PTB phone number (which works in a test with cu, as described).

When I first did not include the atdt string, ntpd said "no answer" in
the syslog. When I include the "atdt" I can see no modem activity at all
and I get zero log entries (reach stays at 0).

I will try again tomorrow morning when I am back in the office and keep
you posted.

Cheers,
  Heiko