[ntp:questions] SVeeSix via USB on Linux?

Chris Adams cmadams at hiwaay.net
Tue Aug 7 02:12:21 UTC 2007

I've got an old SVeeSix-CM3 module with the NMEA firmware loaded.  I've
hooked it up to a Linux (Fedora Core 6) box via a FTDI DLP2232M USB to
serial adapter.  I configured ntpd to see it, but it has a problem:
ntpdc shows it is about .6 seconds behind.

I assume it is because I'm doing something wrong (as I really don't
think the USB interface and stack are introducing that much delay).  Any
suggestions?

--
Chris Adams <cmadams at hiwaay.net>