[ntp:questions] Unresolved Symbol

Aggie c.kevin.lam at gmail.com
Tue Aug 21 16:57:02 UTC 2007

Thank you everyone for the input. I know I suck. After all the advices
and suggestion, I think of two problems:
1.) VxWorks doesn't have getpagesize() or _SC_PAGESIZE, so basically I
just guess the value. I check the kernel configuration of the VxWorks,
and saw the VM page size is 4096. I "assume" VM page size is the same
as _SC_PAGESIZE. Are they the same? Correct me if i'm wrong? if they
are not the same. Where can I find the _SC_PAGESIZE value in VxWorks.
Thanks a lot

2.) The dereferencing of a null pointer.

Thanks