[ntp:questions] Peerstats and Rawstats Info

raginel_vivien at hotmail.com raginel_vivien at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 22 18:38:22 UTC 2007

On Aug 22, 1:45 pm, Aggie <c.kevin.... at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Viven,
>I'm working on the
> similar things as u. But I couldn't generate any files. Alright,
> Thanks.

Hi Aggie,
Here is my ntp.conf file.

# NTP Network Time Protocol
# Configuration File created by Windows Binary Distribution Installer
Rev.: 1.18  mbg
# please check http://www.ntp.org for additional documentation and
background information

# Use drift file
driftfile "C:\NTP\etc\ntp.drift"

enable stats
statsdir "C:\NTP\"
filegen peerstats file peerstats.txt type none enable
filegen rawstats file rawstats.txt type none enable
statistics peerstats rawstats

# your local system clock, could be used as a backup
# (this is only useful if you need to distribute time no matter how
good or bad it is)
#server 127.127.1.0
# but it should operate at a high stratum level to let the clients
know and force them to
# use any other timesource they may have.
#fudge 127.127.1.0 stratum 12

# Use specific NTP servers
server 150.187.28.58

# End of generated ntp.conf --- Please edit this to suite your needs

> How long did it take you to generate the files??
I don't really but i can say that the ntpd run for like 6sec and after
the files are generated.

Hope it helps you,
Vivien