[ntp:questions] Having problems running two different kinds of authentiation on the same client?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Thu Aug 30 03:06:57 UTC 2007

Mike,

I verified IFF and GQ work here, but don't run both in the same box.
Consider MV as a work in progress. I have made several changes recently
to simplify configuration and group management, but the paint ain't
completely dry yet. It allows arbitrary mixing of all identy schemes
without negotiation and with the scheme selected by the server.
Meanwhile, stick with IFF.

Dave