[ntp:questions] Any samples for NTP/SNTP client code?

Dennis Hilberg, Jr. timekeeper at dennishilberg.com.invalid
Sun Dec 2 21:09:04 UTC 2007

guuwwe at hotmail.com wrote:
> The problem with any "free" utilities for Windows is that I have to
> spend the time to
>  decide which one of them is safe enough to install on my PC.
> Nowadays, most of them
> are infested with viruses and crapware. I plan to use my very old PC,
> now packed in a box.

WinRAR is safe.  I have it on my Windows machine with no issues.  It can
uncompress *.tar, *.gz, *.bz2, and *.z archives, and others listed here:
http://rarlab.com/otherfmt.htm

--
Dennis Hilberg, Jr.      timekeeper(at)dennishilberg(dot)com
NTP Server Information:  http://saturn.dennishilberg.com/ntp.php