[ntp:questions] Issues with ACCORD Reference Clock Driver

venu gopal neo.venu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 14:03:09 UTC 2007

    Hi Jason,
        I agree with you to some extent(#1, #2).
    I am trying to accomodate the changes in the NMEA driver itself.

    Binary format was designed to send GPS time and position data to
another PCI card.
    I cannot tell you the whole story but the binary format has GPS
time, sync status and
    position. Unfortunately the time message doesnt contain sync
status !  Hence both the
    messages need to be checked.

     Currently I'm out of station and busy. I shall post the details
of the format very soon.

    Accord is the only Indian company manufacturing GPS Clocks. It may
not be as popular
    as Garmin or TrueTime in the international market. But we are
using them and they work
    fine too.

    Venu.