[ntp:questions] ntpd.exe fails, while its NT service continues to run

mills at udel.edu mills at udel.edu
Thu Feb 15 10:18:15 UTC 2007

Nick,

That message is not from the NTP version that leaves here. I have no
idea under what circumstances it appears. The version that leaves here
automatically continues to send packets as long as the DNS name resolves
to a valid IP address. Whether this is good or not is in the eye of the
beholder. Only Meinberg knows for sure.

Dave