[ntp:questions] Anybody still using the Leitch driver?

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Tue Feb 20 03:06:49 UTC 2007

Harlan,

With friendly respect, you have asked me this question on more than one
occasion and I have asked that the driver remain, even if nobody
volunteers to maintain it.

The national labs operators in Canada and Australia don't surf these
waves and might be really surprised if the driver went away, even if it
contained bugs. These guys go away for ten years and expect nothing will
grow cold when they return due some emergency.

On past occasions I have modified the driver if I change something that
might affect its operation, so I keep an eye out for it as a favor to
the Canucks and Ozzies.

Dave