[ntp:questions] HopfClockSerial with Suse 10.2

Gerhard Pisl gerhard at pisl.de
Tue Feb 20 20:10:53 UTC 2007

Hello Martin,
Thanks for your reply it was exactly what you suspected.

Perhaps one remark for the community:
I got the HopfClock Serial 6020, which actually doesn't work with the
HopfClockSerial Driver (127.127.38.0), but with the Generic DCF77 Driver
(127.127.8.0) because this clock can not be switched to GMT-format.
Reason being: The hopf driver covers all clocks starting with 6021 upwards.
Strange but that's life.

cheers,
Gehrard