[ntp:questions] HuffPuff

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Feb 21 15:10:21 UTC 2007

IanC,

The current implementation precludes a per-association minimum delay
calculation. The new implementation I mentioned some time back is
capable of that and more, but is stalled in the development stage.
Pending some volunteer to complete and maintain the new implementation,
the features you request will not be available.

Dave