[ntp:questions] looking for public NTP servers

oquinones at commercebankfl.com oquinones at commercebankfl.com
Wed Feb 28 19:55:06 UTC 2007

I am located on Miami Florida , 33172. At the moment I am syncronized with
128.138.140.44(india.colorado.edu) I would like to setup a secundary NTP
server for redundancy. Any sujestions?

Osvaldo Quinones
Telecommunication Analyst
CommerceBank
Information System Dept.
-

The information in this email transmission is privileged and confidential.  If you are not
the intended recipient, nor the employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this
transmission (including any attachments) is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
email in error, please notify the sender by email reply.  Thank you.

** eSafe scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content **