[ntp:questions] WV/CHU/IRIG audio drivers

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Jan 24 04:53:19 UTC 2007

Paul,

Blade 1500 and Ultra60, for example. However, I say a lie and have
solved a mystery. If the PPS signal is enabled and in use, the
associated serial port apparently disables the hardware and software
FIFO and jitter drops below the millisecond. However, no help for the
audio port. So, if you have any radio clocks, be sure to use a PPS signal.

For FreeBSD I explicitly disabled the hardware FIFO.

Dave