[ntp:questions] broadcast ntpd server on Windows

mshetty at mail.com mshetty at mail.com
Wed Jan 24 12:11:11 UTC 2007

Thank you for the response.

The contents of the configuration file is as follows:
# Use drift file
driftfile "C:\NTP\etc\ntp.drift"

# your local system clock, could be used as a backup
# (this is only useful if you need to distribute time no matter how
good or bad it is)
server 127.127.1.0
# but it should operate at a high stratum level to let the clients know
and force them to
# use any other timesource they may have.
fudge 127.127.1.0 stratum 12

# End of generated ntp.conf --- Please edit this to suite your needs

authenticate yes
keys		/etc/ntp/keys
broadcast 192.168.38.17 key 1 ttl 6
#broadcast 192.168.38.17
trustedkey 1

The contens of the drift file is:
0.000

Would help if you could give us some suggestions.

Thanks and Regards,
M Shetty