[ntp:questions] Apple Mac mini instabiliy

Brad Knowles brad at shub-internet.org
Mon Jan 29 14:57:40 UTC 2007

At 12:34 PM +0200 1/29/07, Dmitry Ivanov wrote:

>  It takes ~36 hours to achieve relatively stable frequency value after
>  reboot. I have seen values as low as 6.xx before started logging. My
>  servers stablize much faster than Mac mini. Is this Mac hardware issue?
>  I don't have other Intel Mac mini available and can't check it.

Dunno.  All I know about the subject can be found in the archives of
the list, and in the FAQ entry I referenced.  I don't have any Mac
Mini hardware myself, at least not yet.

Co-author of SAGE Booklet #15 "Internet Postmaster: Duties and
Responsibilities"
Founding Member and Platinum Individual Sponsor of LOPSA:
<http://www.lopsa.org>
Papers: <http://tinyurl.com/tj6q4> LinkedIn Profile:
<http://tinyurl.com/y8kpxu>