[ntp:questions] nptq -p slowness

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Jan 29 15:51:57 UTC 2007

Harlan,

The string comes from a table in ./libntp/clocktypes.c. That table is
indexed byu the reference clock type number. It is displayed as the
server name in ntpq. There is no need to look it up. The ntpq program
can know when to use the string by the 127.127 prefix, which is how the
ISREFCLK() macro works.

Dave