[ntp:questions] nptq -p slowness

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Mon Jan 29 19:24:18 UTC 2007

Richard,

Yes, you point out the second problem other than the IPv6 problem. The
string you see usually applies to the local clock, or any other
reference clock operated at a stratum other than one. Perhaps the most
elegant solution is for the local clock driver to insert the IPv4 host
address or IPv6 hash as the reference ID.

Dave