[ntp:questions] Accuracy of GPS satellite signal ?

Rob Kimberley robin.kimberley at btinternet.com
Wed Jan 31 21:00:47 UTC 2007

I was assuming that the hardware was fully functional and that all firmware
bugs were ironed out. GPS Timing receivers are in the main a very mature
product now. My intention was to ensure that the customer didn't try to use
product from different manufacturers or different products from same
manufacturer to ensure mission success.

Rob

news:ywn9lkjkrymg.fsf at ntp1.isc.org...