[ntp:questions] Release Candidate for newWindows Installer(4.2.4p3-RC1)

David J Taylor david-taylor at blueyonder.not-this-part.nor-this-bit.co.uk
Sun Jul 1 06:40:38 UTC 2007

Danny Mayer wrote:
[]
> Please file a bug report specifying NT 4.0 though I have almost no way
> of figuring out what the problem is since NT 4.0 is very obsolete at
> this point in time and I no longer have an NT 4.0 system.
>
> Danny

Thanks, Danny, I've done that.  "Bug 867 has been added to the database"

I've CC:ed this to Meinberg as well, as Heiko requested.

A previous build of NTP works satisfactorily on NT4, so I still have
timekeeping.

I don't know if you could use VMware or Virtual PC to provide an NT4
testbed, or whether for this purpose they aren't useful.

Cheers,
David