[ntp:questions] How can I configure ntp server ?

Titine titine at nospam.fr
Thu Jul 12 20:58:47 UTC 2007

Hello,

RH200 is an external system clock.
I start to write process which write to SHM and ntp uses this system to
synchronise the clock. every minute I read clock from the RH2000 and if it's
OK, I write in SHM.

How can I tell at ntp when the RH2000 isn't synchronise ?
in the SHM,  the item valid is use for this ? May I set it to 0 to indicate
at ntp that the RH200 is not OK ?
and last problem, I don't understand the item leap

thanks :-)
Titine

slrnf99v33.dvi.kostecke at stasis.kostecke.net...