[ntp:questions] Installing more stable oscillator?

Pete Stephenson pete+usenet at heypete.com
Tue Jul 24 15:06:26 UTC 2007

In article <t%Ymi.25193$p8.11568 at text.news.blueyonder.co.uk>,
 "David J Taylor"
 <david-taylor at blueyonder.not-this-part.nor-this-bit.co.uk> wrote:

> I have no objection to direct e-mail, but quite honestly I think that you
> would do better asking here.  Broadly speaking, I wrote up everything I
> found out about FreeBSD on the Web page so if it's not there, I probably
> don't know!

Fair enough. I was inquiring about direct email as I didn't want to
pester the newsgroup as a whole with messages. Still, if someone were to
read the messages (or your website) and this keeps them from needing to
ask questions in the first place, so it might reduce traffic overall.

--
Pete Stephenson
HeyPete.com