[ntp:questions] Installing more stable oscillator?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Tue Jul 24 15:34:50 UTC 2007

> Still, something to consider. I'll keep the GPS unit as discreet as
> possible.
>
> /mumbles something about the lack of affordable and accurate CDMA timing
> receivers.

Did you decide to take a shot with the Garmin GPS 18? You could probably
spray-paint it white, or whatever color the railing is to help blend it in.

Was it you or someone else talking about the Multitech CDMA modems? I just
bought one on eBay (about $20 shipped) so I'm going to see what is possible
with it.

I still have my little C-Max WWVB gear here, today might be a good day to
play with those and get them up and running.

Jason