[ntp:questions] Suggested gps devices for use as a time sourcefor ntpd

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Thu Jul 26 16:07:58 UTC 2007

> Thanks everyone for the info, looks like I will have to get 2 new toys not
> just one! Actually 3 including the soldering iron :)

If you have a Fry's Electronics near you, I suggest investing in a Weller
WES51. I think I paid $99 for mine, and I remember I just missed a $20 MIR
promo by a couple days, so if you can wait they might have a similar promo
eventually... $80 would be a steal. They also have the DB9 connectors and
other misc electronics stuff (if you have ever been to Fry's then you know
what I'm talking about).

Jason