[ntp:questions] Installing more stable oscillator?

Dennis Hilberg Jr dont at spam.me
Mon Jul 30 15:44:01 UTC 2007

Pete Stephenson wrote:
> Fair enough. I was inquiring about direct email as I didn't want to
> pester the newsgroup as a whole with messages. Still, if someone were to
> read the messages (or your website) and this keeps them from needing to
> ask questions in the first place, so it might reduce traffic overall.

Please, post in the newsgroup.  I have plans to turn one of my current Linux
NTP machines into a FreeBSD machine using that Garmin GPS 18 LVC as a
refclock, which I just ordered last night.  I'll gladly read all the posts!

--
Dennis Hilberg Jr <timekeeper(at)dennishilberg(dot)com>

NTP Server Information: http://saturn.dennishilberg.com/ntp.php