[ntp:questions] Build Issues - minimum build reqs or vxworks help please...

Harlan Stenn stenn at ntp.isc.org
Fri Jun 1 19:13:10 UTC 2007

>>> In article <6hu4j4-c7e.ln1 at gateway.py.meinberg.de>, Martin Burnicki <martin.burnicki at meinberg.de> writes:

Martin> Harlan, there are 3 locations where memory.h is included without
Martin> being bracketed by #ifdef HAVE_MEMORY_H.

Martin> Two of those are in instances of compat.h, and 1 in efence.c. I
Martin> think they all should be fixed in favor of clean code.

If you mean the 2 instances of libopts/compat/compat.h, I'll work with Bruce
to get those fixed in AutoGen so we can be running the same code.

I see there is a newer version of ElectricFence out there - I'll check it
out.  And I'm not as worried about efence as it is a debug/diagnostic tool
that is not expected to be in production code.

Thanks for looking in to this, Martin!