[ntp:questions] Driver Help?

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed Jun 13 14:11:38 UTC 2007

Well I guess I should speak up with a correction... :P

Actually more of just an addendum, what you are saying isn't incorrect.

I know from some experience with the TrueTime driver that the sysplex output
only has second resolution, *however* it outputs the time and the trailing
<CR> is supposed to be within X milliseconds of "on time". When you go into
polling mode, then it gives you three digits past the decimal when it
returns the time.

So the issue here is, you either need a way for the device to go into an
auto-output mode where it gives the time on the second, or give better
resolution when polled. Also helpful would be if it followed the sysplex
flags to know if the time was actually in sync or not with the radio source.

Jason