[ntp:questions] Accutime Gold Setup

Prekop, Joe Jr. PrekoJo at ci.akron.oh.us
Thu Jun 14 14:47:34 UTC 2007

I just got a Trimble Accutime Gold GPS.  I have it connected to the server
(Windows 2003) right now on serial port A of the Trimble box (I also have a
Trimble box that support USB).  I was told you can't do timing over the USB
port.  After launching the Accutime monitoring software and connecting my
computer to port B of the trimble box, I can see the antenna is picking up
GPS data perfectly.

The server time is not syncing its time with the GPS time. If I manually
tell the monitoring software to download the time to the server it works

perfectly. How can I setup the server time to automatically sync with the
GPS time?

Thanks

Joe