[ntp:questions] Ravi (NZ) Linux NTP setup from GPS

Ravi (Shoaib) ravi.2285 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 03:32:06 UTC 2007

Hi I am Ravi Patel

I am a new member to this group. I am doing electrical electcronics
engineering. I need some help with my final year project. i have been asked
to discipline the ntp, clock in linux using a gps reciever.I know some bits
and pieces about the project however i am not too sure on how to approach it
at all. i am learning linux and i have also got the PPS kit and i need to
patch that to the linux kernel, I really need help in patching the PPS kit
to the kernel. If someone has any resources or places i can go on the web
to, can you please tell me it would be really appreciated. I am new to the
NTP and especially to linux.

Thanks

Ravi