[ntp:questions] Doubt about Syncronization of GPS SPECTRACOM(2)

Marcos Onisto mlonisto at gmail.com
Thu Mar 1 18:12:14 UTC 2007

That's it!

In front of the Spectracom hardware there are information like below:
DIGITAL CLOCK DISTRIBUTOR
LOCAL PRIMARY REFERENCE
DCD - LPR/C
GTI/C - GPS

I have two servers Sun Netra T1 with Solaris 9 Operation System like
below, but only one is connected now because I had a problem before. I
dont know It because the two servers disputing the same channel or if
there is a problem.

# uname -a
SunOS br-nsps19 5.9 Generic_118558-27 sun4u sparc SUNW,UltraSPARC-IIi-cEngine

Tks a lot,

Marcos