[ntp:questions] Doubt about Syncronization of GPS SPECTRACOM(2)

Danny Mayer mayer at ntp.isc.org
Sat Mar 3 11:15:21 UTC 2007

Marcos Onisto wrote:
> I'm not using using IPv6 here!

That's not relevant here. If there are IPv6 addresses associated with
the name being looked up then getaddrinfo() will retrieve it and it will
be first on the list and if getaddrinfo() is not being told to only
retrieve IPv4 addresses you are likely to be in a situation where it
will get an IPv6 address and it will try and use it. That's what Rick
was trying to point out.

Danny