[ntp:questions] Start of Daylight Savings

Riccardo Castellani castellani.riccardo at tiscali.it
Thu Mar 8 09:57:07 UTC 2007

On 25 MARCH Daylight Saving time will change in Italy (-1 hour)
I don't understand if this modify is applied at UTC level or if it's my
Timezone settings, which tells to my system local clock as soon as
particular date time is reached (25 march 2007, 02:00) that time must be
decreased one hour.
If in my local settings I had set for example Japan (Japan doesn't use
Daylight Saving time) I would have no time changing ?!