[ntp:questions] Doubt about Syncronization of GPS SPECTRACOM(2)

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Mar 14 02:45:14 UTC 2007

Danny,

My observation had nothing to do with NTP. I happened to install Vista
and noticed during configuration that the address claimed for my other
Vista machine was IPv6. I noticed in the properties box that the IPv4
and IPv6 stacks are separately enabled. I don't know at the moment how
to properly configure my Freebies and Sunses on the same wire for IPv6.

Hmm. Wonder if Autokey works in Vista with IPv6.

Actually, I'd like to do that as model for bringing up IPv6 all across
campus. I am told I have the only IPv6 configurations on campus.
Probably, the IT department hasn't yet realized that. This should be fun.

Dave