[ntp:questions] Wiki reading: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHU_(callsign)

Wed Mar 21 09:15:05 UTC 2007

A more suitable article would have been:

There's an article on "CHU (radio station)" ("CHU is the callsign of a
shortwave radio station founded in 1929 in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. It was
operated by the Dominion Observatory in Ottawa until 1970 when it was
transferred to the Institute for National Measurement Standards of the
National Research Council of Canada. The call letters, CHU, were assigned in
1938.") in wikipedia at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CHU_(callsign) in case someone is interested, or
wants to contribute. ;-)

Just throwing around URLs like "buy me" and "read me" is SPAM suspect these
days...

Ulrich