[ntp:questions] Bad NTP servers jeopardizing the pool.ntp.orginitiative

Thomas Tornblom thomas at Hax.SE
Sat Mar 24 23:01:34 UTC 2007

Actually it was time1.stupi.se and time20.stupi.se this time, but
nothing from telias nets reaches any of Peters systems.

I can sympathise with Peter, and no one would be more glad to avoid
having to use them than I, but when they are misusing their defacto
monopoly to the extent that I can chose to have 0.5/0.5 Mbps ADSL with
other ISP:s or 24/2.5 Mbps ADSL with telia, I bite the bullet and go
with telia, even though they are asses.