[ntp:questions] ***SPAM*** Re: Bad NTP servers jeopardizing the pool.ntp.org initiative

Simon Lyall simon at darkmere.gen.nz
Tue Mar 27 10:14:12 UTC 2007

From: http://www.pool.ntp.org/join.html

"Your computer must have a static IP address"

--
Simon J. Lyall | Very Busy | Web: http://www.darkmere.gen.nz/
"Inside me Im Screaming, Nobody pays any attention."  |  eMT.

"For a successful technology, reality must take precedence over public
  relations, for nature cannot be fooled."

                                     - Richard Feynman