[ntp:questions] ntpd sets clock to the year 1939

Garrett Wollman wollman at csail.mit.edu
Wed Mar 28 03:00:59 UTC 2007

In article <4609C667.9010603 at ntp.isc.org>,
Danny Mayer <mayer at ntp.isc.org> wrote:

>Which would do you no good since we only distribute documentation in HTML.

Which is deeply and profoundly broken, but your choice, I suppose.  It
does make the burden on everyone else quite a bit higher, to have to
maintain their own manual pages since the NTP developers do not see
fit to provide any.

-GAWollman

--
Garrett A. Wollman   | The real tragedy of human existence is not that we are
wollman at csail.mit.edu| nasty by nature, but that a cruel structural asymmetry