[ntp:questions] Can't Post to questions at lists.ntp.isc.org

imacat imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw
Fri Mar 30 18:19:52 UTC 2007

Dear all,

     Hi.  This is imacat from Taiwan.  I received this while I was
posting to this questions at lists.ntp.isc.org.  But I have already
joined this list through web.  Can anyone tell me why?  Who can I
address this issue to?

Forwarded by imacat <imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw>
From:    questions-bounces at lists.ntp.isc.org
To:      imacat at mail.imacat.idv.tw
Date:    Thu, 29 Mar 2007 13:57:42 -0800
Subject: Your message to questions awaits moderator approval
----

This is an automatic response.  Your e-mail to 'questions', with the
subject:

    vsntp 2.0.0 Released

has been placed on hold, waiting for a human moderator to examine it
and take appropriate action.

If the message is approved, the moderator will send the message on
through to the questions team without further interaction required
from you.  The moderator may also choose to take other actions, such
as contacting you privately about the matter, rejecting the message
with an explanation, etc....

Please note that this mailing list is closed to posts from
non-subscribers.  If you wish to post to this mailing list, you must
first subscribe.

If you would like to cancel this posting, please visit the following
    https://lists.ntp.isc.org/mailman/confirm/questions/5a3c89c2342693bc6d1fcd745de3600daa36737b

IF YOU NEED HELP WITH NTP, please consult one of the following
resources:

  * The NTP FAQ - http://www.ntp.org/ntpfaq/NTP-a-faq.htm
  * The NTP Public Support Project Documentation page -
	http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Main/DocumentationIndex
  * The NTP Community Supported Documentation -
	http://ntp.isc.org/bin/view/Support/WebHome
  * The comp.protocols.time.ntp newsgroup
  * The questions at ntp.isc.org mailing list
	(gatewayed to the newsgroup)
  * The NTP IRC channel - #ntp on irc.freenode.net

IF YOU WISH TO REPORT A BUG IN, OR REQUEST AN ENHANCEMENT TO, NTP or
the ntp.isc.org website, please use the NTP Bugzilla at
http://bugs.ntp.isc.org/

 questions at ntp.isc.org