[ntp:questions] ntpdc -c monlist

mills at udel.edu mills at udel.edu
Wed May 9 14:28:50 UTC 2007

castellani.riccardo at tiscali.it,

As I have said several times to this group, the ntpdc progam was and is
intended as a debugging tool, not as a general purpose monitoring tool.
While the various commands give some insight about the functionality of
this program, no attempt has been made to describe the intricate
details. The monlist function is designed solely to support the
kiss-o'-death congestion avoidance scheme. For further details see the
source code.

Dave