[ntp:questions] question about logs of PPS

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Fri May 18 15:30:10 UTC 2007

Good to know your signal is okay, saves the trip up to the roof.

Oops... Yeah having your coordinates that far off could cause unexpected
issues.

I find when I calculate my position, the lat/long always ends up being the
almost exactly same, but my height can vary drastically (30 ft or more) just
by the time of day/night. The longer you let winoncore calculate your
position, the better off you will be. And of course entering that data
correctly in your ntp file always helps. ;)

Jason