[ntp:questions] zeroconf for ntpd?

Wolfgang S. Rupprecht wolfgang.rupprecht+gnus200705 at gmail.com
Tue May 22 19:38:58 UTC 2007

"David L. Mills" <mills at udel.edu> writes:
> "Will this work?" It does work. It's called manycast and has been
> working with some refinements for several years.

Dave,

Thanks.  I did notice it again on your html pages.  Last time I tried
to play with it the instructions were too confusing for me to figure
out how to get it to work.  Any chance you could point me at a golden
set of config files I could try to get the various distributions to
include?  My hope is to have a set of config files that some group
like Fedora could distribute in lieu of their current one which sets
up 3 unicast associations between each client system and some poor
overloaded pools server.

-wolfgang
Hints for IPv6 on FC6 http://www.wsrcc.com/wolfgang/fedora/ipv6-tunnel.html