[ntp:questions] How do I change configuration of svcadm?

Casper H.S.Dik Casper.Dik at Sun.COM
Tue May 29 14:32:24 UTC 2007

"Richard B. Gilbert" <rgilbert88 at comcast.net> writes:

>If you figure it out, please let me know.  I still have to start mine by
>hand.  I suppose that the new startup database is an improvement but
>it's one I didn't really need; what I had WORKED.

You can still use the old method and create an /etc/rc?.d script as
before.

Casper
--
Expressed in this posting are my opinions.  They are in no way related
be fiction rather than truth.