[ntp:questions] Time sync on a windows domain

Jason Rabel jason at extremeoverclocking.com
Wed May 30 13:05:06 UTC 2007

Sounds like a plan.

If you need better performance with w32time, you can adjust a registry
setting to have it sync more often. A quick Google search will yield the
location and setting.

As someone else said, NTP with iburst will sync up in a matter of minutes.
It can take a while for the numbers to finally settle down, but still that
only takes maybe less than an hour. If you determine you need better time
keeping than w32time can provide, NTP is still an excellent alternative.