[ntp:questions] Inexpensive OEM GPS units?

Wesley J. Landaker wjl at icecavern.net
Sun Nov 11 14:58:30 UTC 2007

Steve Kostecke wrote:
> The NTP wiki (i.e. http://support.ntp.org/support) is the logical
> place to start such a list. If for no other reason than the fact that
> everyone is able to contribute their little bit of information.
>
> Of course this requires that someone or, better yet, a group of
> people, take some interest in doing a bit of work.
>
> http://support.ntp.org/bin/view/Support/InexpensiveOemGps

Good idea to start this. If I do end up finding or hearing of some other
inexpensive alternatives, I'll add them there as well.

Although from all the other replies (thanks everyone), it sounds like
maybe there really just aren't tons of other cheap OEM options.

--
Wesley J. Landaker <wjl at icecavern.net> <xmpp:wjl at icecavern.net>