[ntp:questions] Need Help Getting Stats to Work

Rob pse at nospam.com
Thu Oct 4 15:00:29 UTC 2007

I have been trying to get stats to work but so far have had no luck.

These are my lines in my /etc/ntpd.conf

enable stats
statistics clockstats cryptostats peerstats loopstats rawstats sysstats
statsdir "/etc/ntp/stats"
filegen clockstats file clockstats type day enable
filegen cryptostats file cryptostats type day enable
filegen peerstats file peerstats type day enable
filegen loopstats file loopstats type day enable
filegen rawstats file rawstats type day enable
filegen sysstats file sysstats type day enable

I waited for over a day and a half and there are still no files in
/etc/ntp/stats.  (The dir does exist).

I am sure I am doing somthing stupid.  If someone knows my error please
let me know.

I am running ntpd 4.2.4p4

Rob