[ntp:questions] pool.ntp.org large spikes?

Andrew Hood ajhood at fl_net_au.invalid
Sun Oct 7 03:17:49 UTC 2007

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 02:49:34 -0500, Hal Murray wrote:

>>AFAIK all attempts to contact Turk Telecom have failed so far, I myself
>>sent a mail to their Technical Director but never got any response.
>
> It's nothing personal.  They have a similar reputation in the anti-spam
> community for being short of clues and not talking to anybody about it.
>
> It might take something like blocking all their requests to the DNS
> servers to attract their attention.

I consider Hal too polite. All of Turk Telecom should be blocked at
everyone's border router.

--
2007/10/07:03:16:55UTC Slackware Linux 2.4.32
up 46 days, 17:52,  6 users,  load average: 2.15, 2.16, 2.10