[ntp:questions] NTPd with proxy

Ricardo Calado ricardocalado at yahoo.com.br
Tue Oct 9 10:06:39 UTC 2007

Hi,

We have a Solaris server that must have the time sync
with an web site.
This server is inside a private network that requires
to access a windows proxy server to access to the web.

If i open the sun management console and configure the
proxy server in the netscape i can access to the web
without any problem.

Where i need help is in the configuration of the NTPd
in the sun server, if possible?

In what configuration file i place the proxy server so
the NTPd knows witch proxy he must connect to?

Thanks, in advance.