[ntp:questions] Autostart problem at boot unde rlinux

Vorg no at spam.invalid
Tue Sep 11 18:01:16 UTC 2007

It was supposed to be under linux not rlinux. Space in the wrong place. I thought I posted it was debian linux.
The default ntp install put a sym link called S23ntp in all the /etc/rc_.d folders except for rcs.d. They all point to /etc/init.d/ntp which is a script. I find
no links in any rc_.d folders that look like they point to ntpdate. So I don't know where it is being called from.