[ntp:questions] Setting up a NTP Time Server

Sullivan, George E. GEORGE.E.SULLIVAN at saic.com
Tue Apr 8 14:40:34 UTC 2008

Hello all,

I want to thank all of you for your suggestions and for
pointing me to those URL solutions.  It seems I have
joined a great community of people.  This was my
first posting for I only joined the group yesterday.  :)

I must fly to Denver tonight, so it won't be until next week
that I can try some of your suggestions.

Thanks
George