[ntp:questions] prefer keyword and server failover

David L. Mills mills at udel.edu
Wed Apr 30 17:55:56 UTC 2008

David,

As has been said many, many times, the documentation for the current
version I maintain is on the web. Some of the features/hazards in the
current version are not in the release version. The current
documentation has a site map and command index which might lesson your
pain; however, note that what man pages you might see are over my strong
objection and may contain substantially incorrect information. The only
true content, warts and all, is on the web pages. As per policy, the
documentation for previous versions is in the distribution for that
version. If it doesn't mention a particular feature, it is not available
in that version.

Dave