[ntp:questions] Can i control the NTP Sync?

Sami al flaish sflaish at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 11 09:31:35 UTC 2008

Dear Experts,
I am thinking of using the NTP services, but I have one problem which is
When the time zone change from summer to winter or from winter to summer
So currently we have control on the local time and we changed manually when the time zone change, because we don’t change the local time on that machine even due the time zone changed if we have a running operation and we keep it this way until the ongoing job
Finish. So the problem here if we have the NTP server sync to that machine the sync will force the local time to change, which will affect our operation.

Any suggestion

Regards,
Sami